Short And Awesome Flirt Quotes for Facebook Status - 1


The only ONE(1) for(4) me is YOU(3)  

Flirtation=Attention without Intention.

The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?

Loving you is like breathing; How can I stop?

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?

A woman will flirt with anyone in the world as long as other people are looking on.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Roses are red, violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet but nothing compared to U.

I hope your day is as radiant as your Smile.

The shortest word for me is I

The sweetest word for me is LOVE

You remind me of my next Girlfriend.

My friend wants to know if you think I am hot 

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again ?

Beauty is power and a smile is its sword.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say HI or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.

Every morning I wake up happy because I know I will see you.

Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

If someone was to write a story about my life, the climax would be when I met you. 

Stop being So cute it is distracting.

I like your last name Can I have it ?

Do you have a.name or I call you Mine ?

Nice Shirt Can I talk you out of it?

If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I would be holding Galaxy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment