Short And Awesome Flirt Quotes For Facebook Status -2


Some say there are more. Some say everything in life is a wonder. But to me, There is only one... You!

It's not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!

Roses are red Violets are blue The sun is hot And so are you

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?

I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me?





If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

You’re so sweet there’s a wanted poster for you at the candy store.

Oops! I lost my mobile number! Could I have yours? 

Are you lost ma’am? Because heaven is a long way from here.

Let make it short and simple, I love you.

I’m an organ donor, need anything?

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

Is that love I see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?

Let’s not get engaged, not just yet.

Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine.

Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.

If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you!

My friend wants to know if you think I'm hot

From A to Z all that really matters is U and I.

Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all day.

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

  


 

1 comments: