Short and Awesome Quetes for Facebook Status 2


Fbsx.blogspot.com
Harendra
Awesome Quotes for Facebook Status 2
There is only 2 people in your life you should Lie to the Police and your Girlfriend.
I Love You, not for what you r, but for what I am when I am with you.
Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it meaning.
When I c your smile, and I know it's not 4 me, that's when I will miss you.
We laughed we cried but we will never say goodbye.
You know that u are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye
Why does it take a minute 2 say hello and 4ever to say goodbye?
Smile when it hurts most.
You are not fully dressed until you wear a Smile.
Weakness of attitude become weakness of character.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
A simple I love you means more than money....
When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams
    Life will not break your heart. It will Crush it.
     A rich man's joke is always funny.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Hard work never killed any body, but why take a chance?
Nothing is a waste of time if u use the experience wisely.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils
A person who never makes mistakes never makes anything.
     Love is like quicksand: The deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never
knew.I never loved another person the way I loved myself.
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can some times just be an illusion.
In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail.
I couldn't wait for success so I went ahead without it.
Don't fall in love with somebody who doesn’t love you back.
Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean?
Never b sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
So many ways to say "I love you", but not enough words in the world to say how much.
Romance is like an endless ocean. Always flowing but never stops.
Love is the mortar that holds the human structure together.
When love is not madness, it is not love.
Great thoughts always come from the heart.
Be a voice, not an echo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment