Remove Unwanted Applications From Facebook 2018


Remove Unwanted Applications From Facebook 2018
Hello friends today I will goanna teach you how can you easily remove unwanted apps which access your personal data

I don’t want to make my blog topic long , So follow the below steps

Step 1

Open and log in your account and then Click On setting



Step 2

Now Click On Apps and Websites


Step 3 

Now Click On Active apps where you can see which apps are active now 

I have already removed too many apps

now I have only one active app ,

for remove app you have to click on app then click on remove

 

Now you have done to view which apps you have removed click on removed tab .


I hope you like my post

Please share with you friends and family for Help them

to remove unwanted and data accessing apps from their Facebook account

 Note-  If you have any questions or suggestion then please use below comment box. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment