50 Awesome One line Status For FB & WhatsApp






1.   I am only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

2.   You were born to be real , Not to be perfect

3.   Leave your fear behind

4.   When you find someone that makes your heart skip a beat, stop the search and take the risk.

5.   Fall in love with as many things as possible

6.   You are not born a winner, you are not born a loser .You are born a chooser.

7.   I made a wish and you came true

8.   Doubt Kills more Dreams that failure ever will.

9.   A negative mind will never give you positive Life

10.   People aren’t against you , they are for themselves.

11.   Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.

12.   You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.

13.   Go where you are Celebrated not where you are tolerated.

14.   If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.

15.   Comfort is the enemy of Achievement.

16.   Dream without Fear, Love without Limits.

17.   Failure is only the opportunity to begin Again .

18.   I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.

19.   Never Give Up on something that you cannot go a day without thinking about

20.   By the way i am wearing smile you gave me

21.   The eyes are useless when mind is blind

22.   For every situation, there is a suitable line from a Song.

23.   Your lips are like wine & I want to get drunk

24.   you were my new dream and you were mine.

25.   On a scale of 1 to 10 : You are a 9 & I am the 1 you need.

26.   If i had choose between Loving you and breathing .I would use my last breath to say I Love You.

27.   Some of life’s best lessons are learned at the worst time.

28.   I am falling for your eyes but they don’t know me yet.

29.   Insecurity will Destroy you.

30.   The longer you live in the past , the less future you have to enjoy.

31.   beautiful things don’t ask for attention.

32.   Everybody dies but not everybody lives.

33.   The 2 hardest things to say in life are HELLO for the first time & goodbye for the last.

34.   The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

35.   difficult doesn’t mean Impossible . It simply means that you have to work hard.

36.   Add life to your days, not days to your life.

37.   work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph .

38.   If you don’t like where you are , Move. you are not a tree

39.   you get what you work for not what you wish for .

40.   The Biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand .We listen to reply.

41.   I can accept Failure but i cannot accept not trying .

42.   Great things never came from comfort zones.

43.   Stars can’t shine without Darkness .

44.   So many of my smiles begin with you.

45.   Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.

46.   I am still wearing the smile you gave me.

47.   I’m the type of person who stay committed as long as you do the same.

48.   Follow your heart but take brain with you.

49.   If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

50.   Don’t judge me by my past I don’t live there anymore


Related Post
Text Symbols  Collection
Colorful Text
Fb Keyboard Short Cuts
Update Fb Status In Blue

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say your article is striking. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can take for granted you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission
    Facebook Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like very much your one liners. Precise, point to point & clear meaning is specially of this properties of one liners.
    I recommend everyone like minded people please share it.

    ReplyDelete