How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently And Immediately

Many of facebook users don't know 
how Delete Facebook Account Permanently 
and Immediately, I just found easy method to delete facebook account Permanently .
You don't need to do any thing just Open below Link.




( Open this Link )


 after that you will see this image

 
 Click on submit button after that you will see this image 

Click On Okay Button and this image pop up 

Click on Okay and your Account will be Permanently Delete within 14 days

9 comments:

  1. I've already deactivate my facebook account, but when i tried to open it then it has been reactivate. What should i do for permanently delete my facebokk account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within
      14 days . If you log in to your account within the next 14 days , you will have the option to cancel your request

      Delete
  2. how to remove my mob no from my deleted fb accnt before some times i had verify my mob no on my old id n i had completely remove my old id(permanently)but when i tried to verify my same mob no on my new account the error shows that this no is recently used with another account so how can i solve this prblm plz help me..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After deleted fb account wait for 14 days then after enter your mobile number its work because same problem happened with me , another way is if 14 days not completed then reactive your account go to setting and remove your mobile number and after delete your account and create new account with same number.

      Delete
  3. i wanna to know that how i casn delete someone id

    ReplyDelete
  4. click here to hack Facebook accounts and read other Facebook messages ----> http://adf.ly/c2qCx

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.fcall.in - free call, free sms and free recharge

    ReplyDelete